Shift work is associated with a number of negative health outcomes which may impact your organisation’s productivity, sick leave and employee retention.
Claudia le Feuvre, Nutritional Therapist and Eating Psychology Coach, can help to devise nutritional and health strategies based on your shift system. These strategies can boost your health and wellbeing.
- Learn when to eat to maximise energy
- How to keep your energy up during shift work
- How to ensure quality sleep between shifts
- How to transition between shift patterns
- How to keep your immune system strong even when you are tired
- Foods that help
- Foods that hinder your health and shift work
- Improved energy and reduced fatigue
- Boosted immunity
- An understanding of what and when to eat to manage shift work.