This practical PR and Reputation Management course focuses on how to create communication campaigns, manage strong brands, create a cohesive corporate identity, predict and reduce risk, create a crisis plan and risk management strategy, protect and enhance reputation, implement CSR strategies, which are sustainable and create strategic media communications plans, which engage effectively with your target market and stakeholders.
Learn the essential skills of Public Relations in developing robust strategies that enhance the reputation of your brand and corporate image. Learn the techniques of building trust within your brand, by developing your brand’s reputation and image.
This comprehensive course is up-to-date in content and encourages group participation and discussion. The approach to the training is inclusive and consultative. Central to this course is gaining a full understanding of how reputation is the primary strategic route to success for businesses in an age of rapid digital change.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Trends and developments in communications
- Building reputation through trust and transparency into the brand
- Getting attention for your brand – from product to brand
- Risk and issue management plans for stakeholder engagement
- Defending your brand and implementing effective risk and crisis plans
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- CSR brand strategies
- Developing communications campaigns
This affordable Zoom training course is presented by James Watkins.
Contact BC Training for more information and to book your places today.